Bring the message of REFUSE REDUCE RETHINK to your students through our school partnerships.
1. Free assembly talks about environmental action
Northland Primary School assembly talk, August 2019
2. Customised coaching sessions
“Making Things That Matter: Product design and production” mini workshop at East Spring Primary School
Customised sharing sessions or small-group coaching workshops or long-term programmes can be discussed.
Some programmes we have designed:
- Environmental Week small-group project consultation - Primary / Secondary level
- Environmental journalism - the basics of reporting and first-hand experience of working in teams to craft a news/feature/magazine text article or broadcast depending on duration - Primary / Secondary level
- "How do I recycle?" - Pre-school level
- "What is Zero-Waste?" - Pre-school level
3. Take action
Real action in school canteen @ Orchid Park Secondary School!
We work together with your Green Monitors or Environment Club to start a movement to raise awareness of plastic waste and the urgency of individual climate action. We help frame school-based campaigns and coach students on how to approach vendors to propose their no-straw movement.
4. Pop-up booths
5. Customised gifts
We have more than 5 years of production expertise in sustainable products and can always guarantee the best quality and finish, and offer various light packaging options.
6. Organise events
We can customise a programme and organise pop-up events for your school to bring the message of sustainability to your school community.
7. Staff training and workshops
A socially-distanced workshop in November 2020 - sign of our times!
We can customise a programme and organise after-school workshops for your teaching and non-teaching staff to bring the message of sustainability to your school community.
8. 2030 SDGs Game
The 2030 SDGs Game is a multiplayer, in-person, card-based game that simulates taking the "real world" into the year 2030. This is wonderful introduction to the Sustainable Development Goals for anyone. It is suitable to be played as part of staff training programme or as an extra-curricular activity for students. Our founder, Mel, is a Singaporean facilitator trained to host the 2030 SDGs Game.
Only trained facilitators are authorised to hold this game. Contact us to host a game at your school!